A global geotextile report by Transparency Market Research indicates the global market of geotextiles was worth nearly USD 3.2 billion in 2011. This growth is expected to continue and could reach a market value worth nearly USD 6.4 billion by 2018.
So why should I consider using these products?
- Construction – Easily conform to the ground or surface for trouble free installation
- Strength – Withstand installation stresses with high puncture and tear resistance
- Drainage – Provide high water flow rates and excellent soil retention
- Environmental – Chemically stable in a wide range of aggressive environments
- Cost Effective – Economical solutions to many applications and alternative to graded aggregate
The most common types of Geo are woven and non-woven. 84 Lumber is also proud to offer State D.O.T. Approved fabrics to meet more rigorous job specifications.